- “You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served.” – Nina Simone
- “I don’t feel strong enough but I always am.”
- “I’m still learning to love the parts of me that no one claps for.” – Rudy Francisco
- “Everything you are looking for is already within you.”
- “If it doesn’t nourish your soul, get rid of it.”
- “Will I be something? Am I something? And the answer comes: You already are. You always were. And you still have time to be.” – Anis Mojgani
- “Can’t find me in anyone else.”
- “You must let the pain visit. You must allow it to teach you. You must not allow it to overstay.” – Ijeoma Umebinyuo
- “Anything that costs your peace is too expensive.”
- “The one you are looking for is you.”
- “The woman you’re becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces and material things. Choose her over everything.’’
- “I give up freely what is no longer serving me. I release it to create space for what inspires me.”
- “No one is you. That is your power.”
- “How often do you think about the way you think?”
- “I haven’t met all of me yet.”
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
- “Take care of your thoughts when you’re alone, and take care of your words when you’re with people.”
- “Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That’s one of my favorite things to say. So what.” – Andy Warhol
- “You are your best thing. You are.” – Toni Morrison
- “I’m not waiting for the sun to shine; the light, it comes from me.”
- “Thoughts make themselves feel important, like it matters whether you finish them or not. It really doesn’t though; they’re the most expendable thing in the world. Let one go and another comes by rather quickly.” – Sol
- “I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.”
- “I plan on becoming the girl of my own dreams.”
- “Create yourself.”
- “Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.”
- “Remember that true positivity is not the absence of negativity, but rather learning to deal with the negative in a healthy, positive manner.”
- “Stop believing that you ran out of time to shape yourself into who you want to be. You are not a fixed being. You have endless opportunities to grow.”
While this is a required beverage for most, I find that it is not a nutrient and does not add anything to my diet. I enjoy being able to wake up in the morning without it and not have to rely on it.
I am not sure how I ever ate this stuff before, but I am glad to see it ago. This includes sausage, salami, bologna, liverwurst, bacon – anything of that nature! Full of trans and saturated fat and is linked to contribute to poor cardiovascular health.
I have never liked soda ever in my life (not even as a kid), but even if I did like it, I would avoid it like the plague. Full of sugar, not a nutrient, and provides no substance to your body. One can of Coke has more grams of sugar than my mind can even picture!
I used to have these every once in a while when I was younger due to hectic schedules and a lack of interest in cooking, but now that I care about my health, my tastebuds, and cooking, I refuse to eat anything close to these. They taste and smell like fake food, like plastic with god awful chemicals.
I have never been particularly interested in alcohol, but I made the decision to ban it from my life completely because (1) it is not a nutrient and (2) it impacts my life experience. I feel as though I am buying out of experiencing life and mindfulness on alcohol. It is also a depressant drug and why would I want to take that?